Price Transparency at Eagleville Hospital
As of January 1, 2019, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has required that all hospitals post a comprehensive, online list of charges for services and goods that the hospital provides to its patient. The list, also known as the charge master, is intended to help you easily access charge information to improve price transparency. CMS also requires hospitals to post their average charge per Diagnostic Related Group (DRG). We are providing the list of charges in the attached table.
Please be aware that the information from the charge master, while beneficial, does not present a clear picture of the actual cost to the patient. The charges listed on this website are not what you will be responsible to pay. The total charge for an individual may vary based on many factors, the most frequent being:
- Length of stay for your particular episode of care.
- Co-payments, deductibles and coinsurance obligations of your individual health insurance program.
- Types and regimen of required medications, lab studies or other ancillary item.
- An unforeseen circumstance or event.
- Whether we are a participating contracted facility with your carrier.
- Benefits of contracted health insurance organizations frequently contain coverage variances (even within their own affiliate systems).
- You may have exhausted your behavioral health insurance benefits.
- Coverage may either be cancelled or expire prior to or during your time at Eagleville.
- Professional fees of Physicians, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants will depend on your specific plan of care
- 10. Your current need and eligibility for other types of funding or financial assistance.
We look forward to assisting you in the very near future.
The Patient Accounts Staff at Eagleville Hospital