Eagleville Hospital Pledges Commitment to Culture of Inclusion and RespectThroughout our 100-year history, Eagleville Hospital has stood as a shelter of hope for individuals of all races, religions, and ethnicities who suffer from behavioral and substance use disorders. Our core values include a caring and compassionate approach as well as respect for each other, patients and staff included. As a healthcare organization, our role is to help, heal and protect, without conditions – and now more than ever, this is so important for all of us to remember. So, while there is much to do as we ensure care for residents and patients during these difficult times, we remain committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and respect at every level, to ensure a brighter future for our patients, our staff and our organization. – Gene Ott, CEO
Believe. Recover. Thrive.At Eagleville, we believe that we can help people on a path to recovery from addiction and mental health disorders. Although addiction and mental health disorders are powerful illnesses that can take control of lives, destroy careers, and damage families and communities, we believe that it does not have to be that way. If you, or a loved one, are in the throes of addiction and feel isolated, know that you do not have to be alone. At Eagleville Hospital, our professional staff stands ready to help people, regardless of their life circumstances, to move successfully towards a lifetime of recovery. Central to Eagleville’s mission is the commitment to serve anyone needing help, including the uninsured, unemployed, and working poor. Eagleville has been a pioneer in behavioral health care for more than 50 years. Get to know us by exploring our website. In particular, explore the Programs section to understand the programs and services we offer, and discover why we believe that all people can recover, and thrive.
Where to LookIf you are:
- In need of our services for yourself or a family member, explore the Programs section of this website to see what we offer and contact the Admissions office at 800-255-2019 if you believe we can help.
- A referring agent or payor, explore the Programs section of this website to see what we offer and contact the Admissions office at 800-255-2019 if you believe we can help.
- A prospective employee or intern, explore the Careers section of this website.
- Interested in continuing education, explore the Education and Training section of this website.
- A current or former staff member, former patient, or anyone else who wants to celebrate recovery, explore the Friends of Eagleville page.
- A prospective volunteer, explore the Volunteer page.
- A prospective donor, explore the Giving section of this website.
GET HELP NOW / Call 1.800.255.2019
Eagleville Hospital is pleased to announce that William Keenan has joined its administrative team as Chief Financial Officer...» Read This Story
Mary Ellen McLaughlin has been appointed Corporate Compliance Officer of Eagleville Hospital...» Read This Story