Believe. Recover. Thrive.
At Eagleville, we believe that we can help people on a path to recovery from addiction and mental health disorders. Although addiction and mental health disorders are powerful illnesses that can take control of lives, destroy careers, and damage families and communities, we believe that it does not have to be that way. If you, or a loved one, are in the throes of addiction and feel isolated, know that you do not have to be alone. At Eagleville Hospital, our professional staff stands ready to help people, regardless of their life circumstances, to move successfully towards a lifetime of recovery. Central to Eagleville’s mission is the commitment to serve anyone needing help, including the uninsured, unemployed, and working poor.
Eagleville has been a pioneer in behavioral health care for more than 50 years. Get to know us by exploring our website. In particular, explore the Programs section to understand the programs and services we offer, and discover why we believe that all people can recover, and thrive.
Where to Look
If you are:
- In need of our services for yourself or a family member, explore the Programs section of this website to see what we offer and contact the Admissions office at 800-255-2019 if you believe we can help.
- A referring agent or payor, explore the Programs section of this website to see what we offer and contact the Admissions office at 800-255-2019 if you believe we can help.
- A prospective employee or intern, explore the Careers section of this website.
- Interested in continuing education, explore the Education and Training section of this website.
- A current or former staff member, former patient, or anyone else who wants to celebrate recovery, explore the Friends of Eagleville page.
- A prospective volunteer, explore the Volunteer page.
- A prospective donor, explore the Giving section of this website.
Eagleville is forming our first ever Advisory Council. It will be a council that meets quarterly and will be comprised of previous patients, family members of previous patients and community members who will be given an opportunity to voice their ideas/needs to enhance our current services and...